Editor’s Corner is a monthly-ish series highlighting what I’m loving, what I’ve been up to, what’s on my mind and more.
I hope everyone had a wonderful December/holiday season! We had a great time spending time with family and enjoying all of the festivities and traditions of the season. No big plans for New Year’s Eve tonight – staying in and relaxing. Your guess is as good as mine if I’ll stay awake until midnight!
3. It’s been so much fun following Brock Purdy’s incredible season with the San Francisco 49ers. Not so “Mr. Irrelevant!”
5. Always enjoy reading McSweeney’s most-read articles of the year.
6. These TJ’s Honey Wheat Pretzel Sticks have been the girls’ go-to car snack lately. We keep a container of them in the console. Bonus that they keep well in both hot and cold temps.
8. Yup – This is our dog!
9. This is a great video from one of my favorite YouTube channels – 12 More or Less Resolutions to Improve Your Life Forever
10. I don’t know why but I feel like this anticipated 2023 movie release is either going to be wildly epic or fall totally flat.
11. Do you agree with the Color of the Year 2023?
12. Super excited about this, as it’s one of my favorite marathons to watch via livestream – The fastest marathoner in history will be running the Boston Marathon in 2023.
13. This remote control page turner for Kindle is all the rage right now. It sells out often, so be sure to bookmark and check often to catch it back in stock.
14. If you’re a Swiftie and/or a dog fan, you need to binge-watch these reels.
16. Do you/you and your family do a happiness jar? Such a neat idea heading into the new year.
18. And lastly, ONE GOOD QUOTE:
“Doctors won’t make you healthy. Nutritionists won’t make you slim. Teachers won’t make you smart. Gurus won’t make you calm. Mentors won’t make you rich. Trainers won’t make you fit. Ultimately, you have to take responsibility. Save yourself.”-NAVAL RAVIKANT
I hope 2022 was kind to you and I wish you the best in 2023. Thank you so much for reading my little corner of the Internet. I appreciate it more than I can adequately express.
*Click HERE to read past Editor’s Corner posts.