‘Editor’s Corner’ is a monthly-ish series highlighting what I’m loving, what I’ve been up to, what’s on my mind and more.
1. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Unfortunately I got sick the day before and was out of commission until Saturday. (T was sick prior and I caught what he had). I was so glad that T and the girls were still able to attend both celebrations with our families, though.
3. I created three holiday gift guides this year: Gift Guide: For Her – 2022, Gift Guide: For Him – 2022 and Gift Guide: For Little Kids – 2022. Be sure to check out last year’s gift guides for ideas that are still very much relevant, as well.
4. This is my plug for my Christmas Favorites post from last year – at the very least watch The Christmas Candle video (Favorite #4) for a really good laugh!
5. Lake still loves Peppa Pig, so I got her this advent calendar. (It’s crazy how much the cost has increased since I bought it a couple of months ago. I definitely try to order these in the fall.) Kevin is excited to start his advent calendar as well!
7. **IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR FELLOW PHOTO-TAKING PARENTS** – Don’t forget to get IN some of the holiday photos with your kids! I try to remind myself of this all year round actually. I’m the primary photo-taker in our family, but I absolutely want to be in some of the photos so they will have memories of me as well.
9. I somehow managed to get Taylor Swift ‘The Eras Tour’ tickets during the Verified Fan Presale by complete and utter luck. I will spare you all the details because it would honestly just be annoying and come off as gloating because even though it was a hectic ordeal, I was, in fact, one of the extremely lucky ones to procure tickets when SO many fans did not. I really hope Taylor livestreams some of the concerts or has a concert made into a movie or a feature on a streaming service because it’s extremely apparent she has the demand. I also hope Ticketmaster can get their act together.
10. As someone who has an affinity for style, warmth and tech, these are intriguing.
11. I got a good laugh out of this. I would also venture to add the toilet as well. You don’t realize how many nooks and crannies there are on the base of a toilet until you go to clean it thoroughly!
12. And lastly, ONE GOOD QUOTE:
“There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.”
Hope you have a spectacular December!
*Click HERE to read past Editor’s Corner posts.