‘Editor’s Corner’ is a monthly-ish series highlighting what I’m loving, what I’ve been up to, what’s on my mind and more!
It’s the last day in August and even though fall doesn’t technically start until September 22, I consider September 1 to be the unofficial start of fall. However it’s not easy when Mother Nature still wants to give us 80 degree temps!
1. I posted Etta’s One Year Photoshoot + Family Photos earlier this month. Smash cakes for 1 year old are just the best.
4. We enjoyed attending the Adel Sweet Corn Festival. They have the most delicious sweet corn – always cooked to perfection!
5. August 1 marked my two year blogiversary. So, it’s been two years since I clicked ‘Publish’ on my first blog post. I absolutely love having this space where I can create and call my own. I also sincerely appreciate any and everyone who reads here.
7. We let Lake choose new bedding and she chose this set. We thought for sure she’d go with Peppa, but she threw us for a loop!
9. Putting this on my to-do list for next year!
11. I LOVE The Golden Girls, so I’m thinking I need to order this book for Lake and Etta.
13. And lastly, ONE GOOD QUOTE:
“Love, above all, is your greatest investment. And authenticity will always be more important than perfection.”
Hope you have a wonderful September!
*Click HERE to read past Editor’s Corner posts.