While I enjoy trying out the latest in all types of beauty products, I particularly love trying new lip balms. Because of this, I own way too many and my favorites seem to be ever-changing (since it seems like there are new formulas dropping daily!) Here are the lip balms I’m currently loving most:
1. Smith’s Rosebud Salve (Tube | Tin). This is a holy grail lip balm for many and is a staple in so many celebrity makeup artist’s kits. It has a texture reminiscent of Vaseline, is non-sticky and gives lips a subtle glossy sheen. It’s also super multi-tasking – it can be used as a brow pomade, cuticle soother, (hair) flyaway tamer and more!
3. Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm. I would have to say this is my number one favorite on the list. I’m kind of obsessed with all things formulated with beeswax be it be a lip balm or a candle. This balm goes on clear and is so easy just to throw in your bag and apply as neeed.
4. Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Organic Lip Balm. I love Dr. Bronner’s products whether it be their soaps or lip balms. I also love peppermint-flavored lip products because they feel so invigorating on the lips and I feel like it gives me a little pick me up! Bonus that the formula is organic.
6. eos Lip Balm. This lip balm goes on so smooth and the packaging is really cute/unique. This particular scent is Honey Apple. I also love the Vanilla Mint.
7. Weleda Skin Food Lip Butter. Weleda makes some great, natural products and this lip balm is no exception. It feels more like a lip oil than a balm but melts into the lips and leaves them super hydrated.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Leave a comment below letting me know your favorite lip balm!