I feel like beauty products are a super popular category when it comes to holiday gift-giving. Many beauty products also go along with self-care and who wouldn’t want in on that?! 😉
1. Ice Roller – This ice roller feels super soothing and is great at combating puffiness.
2. Hair Claw Clips – Stylish AND functional!
3. Prickly Pear Hair Oil – I love putting this oil on the ends of my hair after I shower.
4. Olive & June Poppy Manicure Tool – This little tool helps you paint your nails easier, faster and more efficiently!
5. Foreo Luna 3 Facial Cleansing Brush – I love cleansing my face with this little gadget.
6. Kitsch Satin Sleep Mask – I find satin eye masks to be both comforting and cooling. I also find that the black color blocks out light the best.
7. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – Apply this popular lip mask on before bed and wake up with soft and smooth lips!
8. Vibrating Facial Roller & Massager – Similar to the ice roller listed above, this tool helps to reduce puffiness as well as stimulate circulation, promote collagen production and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
9. Makeup Mirror – A great mirror for at home or travel.
10. Coco Rose Exfoliating Body Scrub – My favorite body scrub! It contains a blend of virgin coconut oil and Moroccan rose and is lightly scented with coconut and rose petals.
11. Facial Steamer – I love using my face steamer right before I apply a face mask to really open my pores and receive maximum benefits from the mask’s ingredients.
12. Dyson Airwrap – The cream of the crop of hair tools!
13. Under Eye Patches – These eye patches were an Allure “Best of Beauty” winner and pair wonderfully with a soothing face mask.
14. Skincare Fridge – Great for keeping creams, masks and other skincare nice and cool!
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide! If you’re looking for more gift ideas, click HERE to see all the gift guides I’ve created.