When it comes to testing out anything new, I definitely try things from the categories of food and beauty the most. With food, I enjoy trying new products, recipes, restaurants and shops. And with beauty, I love trying the latest and greatest in the world of skincare, makeup, hair and nails. Today I’m sharing seven beauty products that I’ve discovered in recent months that have since been on repeat!
1. KZA Cosmetics Flourish Lip Stain. My best friend Kelsi is a phenomenal makeup artist and also has an amazing cosmetics line. This particular lip stain is in the shade ‘Juniper’ from the Medium Nude Collection, but you can’t go wrong with any color as they are all highly-pigmented, long-wearing and non-drying. I’m really excited to add more to my collection! I also highly recommend her Opulent Lip Gloss in Morganite. It’s perfect to wear alone or atop any lip product.
2. Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara. This mascara recently became TikTok famous, so I decided to give it a try. It doesn’t compare to my all-time favorite mascara, but it does do a really great job of separating lashes, so I like to use it as a final touch to my lashes.
RELATED READING: My Current Favorite Lip Balms
3. Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub. I love a good exfoliator, whether it be for face or body. This face exfoliator does a great job without being too abrasive.
4. Naturopathica White Tea Antioxidant Mask. I love how hydrating and soothing this mask is and how soft it makes my face feel. It has a thick consistency but it only takes a thin layer to do the job.
5. Flamingo Daily Moisturizing Lotion. This lotion is very hydrating without being sticky and has a lovely subtle scent. This is an amazing brand and I love that it’s available at Target.
6. Flamingo Light Hydrating Spray. I’m totally obsessed with this product. This is another Flamingo lotion, but in spray form. I love how light the formula is and how quick and easy it is to apply.
7. Aveeno Eczema Therapy Daily Moisturizing Cream. This lotion has brought some much-needed relief to my incredibly parched hands this winter. I especially love how oatmeal is a key ingredient.
Are there any beauty products you’re currently obsessing over? Leave a comment below letting me know what you’ve been loving lately!