The weather is finally starting to warm up around here (give or a take a cooler day here and there) which means that sandal season is here! Today I’m rounding up my sandal picks for spring and summer, including some I recently purchased.
Most of the sandals I’ve included come in various colors and/or patterns. All of them are under $100 and nearly all of them are under $50. Also, you might notice that several of them are from Target. They are absolutely killing their sandal game this season!
1. Padded Slide Sandals. I think these are so chic! Be aware that they run quite small as well as on the narrow side. I wear 7.5 but got these in a 9.5(!) They’re still a little tight, but I think they’ll stretch some over time.
2. Pearl Detail Woden Slide Sandals. The pearl details on these slides are beautiful!
3. Double Knotted Espadrille Slide Sandals. Love the feminine-ness of these espadrilles.
4. Knit Slide Sandals. These would be perfect for any warm weather vacation!
6. T-Strap Thong Sandals. I’ve always loved how trendy t-strap sandals look. They just seem to take things up a notch.
7. Scuba Slides. Okay, so if I could wear these slides everyday I would. They’re so cushy! I wear a 7.5 and got these in a 7.
9. Quilted Slide Sandals. These look super comfy and versatile and I think they’d look great dressed up or down.
10. Skinny-Strap Espadrille Slide Sandals. Classic, timeless and would go with pretty much everything!
11. Footbed Sandals. It’s the asymmetry for me. I love the slight twist on the traditional double strap sandal.
12. Embellished Slide Sandals. If you’re looking for a fabulous pair of statement sandals, look no further!
13. Knotted Bow Flip Flop Sandals. I think these are super fashionable and would look great with both jeans or a dress.
14. Flat Sandals With Knot. I’m all about sage green, so these sandals are talking my love language!
15. Low Key Slide Sandals. Love the pastel colors on these slides.
16. Floral Sandals. Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking. Haha. But really, I think these sandals are really cool!
17. Espadrille Wedge Sandal. It seems like wedges usually come in neutral colors, so I love the floral pattern on these.
18. Asymmetrical Toe Ring Sandals. Can’t forget about about good ‘ole leopard print!
19. Cushy Strap Sandals. These come in five different colors. The light blue ones are my favorite!
20. Slide Sandals. These look like the perfect everyday sandal for spring and summer.
21. Leather Slides. Woven, braided and quilted sandals (and handbags!) are definitely a hot trend this season. I wear a 7.5 and got these in an 8.