Since the other gift guides I put together contain products with varying price points, I thought I’d include one that features products all under $20. Many of the items below would also make great stocking stuffers!
1. Manicure Set – I love the rose gold color of this manicure set and the convenient compact case!
2. Milk Frother – Make the perfect coffee, matcha, hot chocolate and more!
3. Bubble Cube Candle – I have this geometric candle on my dresser and love how chic it looks!
4. Fujifilm One Time Use Camera – A fun and affordable film camera. I’ve found one-time use cameras to be especially fun for a special occasion like a party, holiday or trip!
5. Monogram Mug – I got this mug for a friend for Christmas last year. I especially love the floral designs!
6. Multitool – A useful muti-use tool! Great to keep in your car, take hiking/camping, etc.
7. Bluetooth Speaker – I call bluetooth speakers “the classic modern gift” because it’s become such a popular gift!
8. Q&A A Day: A 5-Year Journal – I absolutely LOVE this journal! It’s quick and easy to answer the daily question and is so interesting to look back on to see if or how much your answers have changed over the cumulative course of five years.
9. Phone Stand – I have a few of these phone stands and like how it has adjustable slots to modify the stand angle. It works for both vertical and horizontal viewing.
10. Packing Cubes – These make bags and luggage so much more organized!
11. Collapsible Travel Cup – My friend got me this for Christmas last year and I love it!
12. Magnetic Tool Wristband – Super handy for holding screws, nails, drill bits, etc. close to you when working on projects.
13. Microwave Popcorn Popper – For the popcorn lover in your life! Love that it’s silicone and collapsible to save space.
14. Battery Organizer – Say goodbye to searching for batteries with this handy organizer! It also comes with a battery tester.
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide! If you’re looking for more gift ideas, click HERE to see all the gift guides I’ve created.