I think shopping for babies is so much fun. It seems like everything is so fun, cute or soft, haha! There also seems to be no shortage of options, as there are sooo many baby products on the market. Below are some items that I think would make a wonderful gift!
1. Stuffed Bunny – You can’t go wrong with a soft, plush stuffed animal!
2. Hatch Baby Rest – We have two of these – one for each kiddo – and use them every night. Lake uses the nightlight feature, while Etta uses the sound machine feature.
3. Sherpa Baby Blanket – Lake and Etta both have this blanket. It’s so incredibly soft!
4. Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat – I love this seat so much! Lake used it and Etta is using it right now! I particularly love how it has great back support and that the seat pad is removable and machine washable. (Tip: Put in a large mesh laundry bag when washing).
5. Personalized Name Puzzle – You can never go wrong with a personalized gift!
6. Stacking Cups – Great for baby’s fine motor skills!
7. Tubby Todd Baby Bundle – We love Tubby Todd! This set includes some of their best-selling products.
8. Tummy Time Floor Mirror – Babies love mirrors and they’re a great accompaniment for tummy time!
9. Animated Elephant – Lake’s grandma has one of these at her house for her and she loved watching it move and sing when she was a baby. I’m sure Etta will love it, too!
10. Book – One of our favorite books. I love the uplifting message!
11. Sophie The Giraffe – Probably my #1 baby toy of choice. Sophie has it all!
12. Jumperoo – Lake loved this colorful jumperoo and used it for the longest time!
13. Noah’s Ark Wooden Toy Set – This set is absolutely adorable!
14. Play Gym – This play gym has a ton of great reviews and comes with a lot of great accessories for both learning and entertainment.
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide! If you’re looking for more gift ideas, click HERE to see all the gift guides I’ve created.