Even though I don’t have a little boy, I didn’t want to leave them out of all the gift guide fun! I think any of the products below would make a great gift for the little guy in your life!
1. Tool Box – Love this cute little tool set!
2. Balance Bike – I can’t think of a better gift for a little boy than a bike!
3. Sports Activity Center – Why have one activity when you can have three?! This activity center features basketball, soccer and golf.
4. Magna-Tiles – Okay, so maybe I included Magna-Tiles on the guide because *I* love playing with them so much! Haha, no, but they really are so much fun…for all ages!
5. Super Hero Figurine Set – Great for imaginative play!
6. Legos – Does it get anymore classic than Legos?!
7. Nugget Couch – This product is all the rage right now for both boys and girls alike!
8. Kinetic Sand – Pairs great with construction play sets or dump trucks!
9. Ride On Truck – A great option if you’re looking to buy a big-ticket item!
10. Frog Game – This is one of Lake’s gifts this year. It looks like such a fun, interactive game!
11. Walkie Talkies – Great for both inside or outside play!
12. Slinky – I loved playing with a slinky when I was little – especially making it “walk” down the stairs!
13. Book – Love the massage in this book!
14. Scooter – In my neighborhood, scooters are just as popular as bikes with both boys and girls!
Finally, I just want to add that some of the best gifts for little kids are EXPERIENCES. This could be tickets or passes to the zoo, museum, science center, amusement park, movies, a show, etc. I can’t think of a better gift than spending quality time together, learning and/or having fun and making memories that will last a lifetime!
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide! If you’re looking for more gift ideas, click HERE to see all the gift guides I’ve created.