I’ve realized that Christmas hits different when you have, or are around, little kids. It sounds cheesy but it just makes everything so more *magical* when you see the holiday through their eyes – and especially their brightly-lit face on Christmas morning! I had so much fun putting this gift guide together and think that any of these items would make a lovely gift for a little girl!
1. Karaoke Microphone – This would be a great gift for a little girl who loves to sing or entertain!
2. Kids Toy Camera – I think this is my favorite toy on this gift guide. I kind of want it for myself, haha!
3. Book – I love the message in this book by Joanna Gaines!
4. Dollhouse – A super cute three-story dollhouse!
5. Tent – I love how this play tent also makes for a cute decor piece in a room.
6. Bike – Is it even a gift guide for little kids if you don’t include a bike?!
7. Hunter Boots – Lake loves wearing these boots all year round. They’re so easy to throw on to go outside and are extremely durable.
8. Art Easel – A great gift for a little artist!
9. Build-A-Bear – This is one of Lake’s gifts this Christmas. I think it’s such a great “experience” gift!
10. Ice Cream Cart – Lake loves playing with this ice cream cart so much!
12. Kitchen Play Set – A kitchen set is for sure one of the best gifts for little girls. Lake doesn’t have one yet but loves playing with her cousin’s!
13. Comfy Chair – Such a cute and comfy chair that you can also personalize.
14. Doctor’s Kit Play Set – Lake loves her doctor play set and this particular one comes with 25 pieces!
Finally, I just want to add that some of the best gifts for little kids are EXPERIENCES. This could be tickets or passes to the zoo, museum, science center, amusement park, movies, a show, etc. I can’t think of a better gift than spending quality time together, learning and/or having fun and making memories that will last a lifetime!
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide! If you’re looking for more gift ideas, click HERE to see all the gift guides I’ve created.