Health and wellness products are some of my absolute favorites. I love following all of the new gadgets and gizmos geared towards health, wellness, fitness, recovery, etc. Below are some gift ideas that I think any health and wellness enthusiast would love to receive!
1. The Five Minute Journal – This journal – that really does take just 5 minutes to fill out – uses the science of positive psychology to improve happiness with prompts that include: gratitude, prioritizing your day, three amazing things, inspiring quotes, daily affirmation and end of day self-reflection.
2. Resistance Bands – I love resistance bands because they’re small yet super effective. Each one of these resistance bands features a different level of tension – light, medium and heavy. They’re also slip-resistant and come in really cute colors!
3. PhoneSoap UV Cell Phone Sanitizer – This innovative product sanitizes your phone, killing 99.99 percent of all bacteria and germs, while simultaneously charging it.
4. Matcha Set – I absolutely love matcha and this is a great starter set!
5. Muscle Roller Stick – This roller helps combat muscle knots, increases blood circulation, aids in rehabilitation and reduces soreness, stiffness and pain. It’s great for use on your whole body but I especially love using it on my calves.
6. Theragun Mini – This portable massage device is all the rage right now!
7. Standing Desk – I got a standing desk for work last year and absolutely love it!
8. Bala Bangles – Super stylish weights that can be worn on your wrists or ankles for hands-free resistance.
9. Lululemon Yoga Mat – I love the thickness and comfort of this yoga mat.
10. Neck and Back Massager – Who wouldn’t want a relaxing neck or back massage?!
11. Headspace Subscription – T is a big fan of this super popular guided meditation and mindfulness app.
12. Hatch Restore – Hatch makes some really great products and I’m very intrigued by this one. I might have to add it to my wishlist!
13. Adjustable Kettlebell – With the turn of a dial, you can change your resistance from 8 pounds all the way up to 40 pounds. Love how it saves space as well!
14. Larq Self-Cleaning Water Bottle – This self-cleaning water bottle uses non-toxic mercury-free UV-C LED technology to sanitize water and clean the inner surfaces of the bottle.
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide! If you’re looking for more gift ideas, click HERE to see all the gift guides I’ve created.