Is it just me or are guys tricky to shop for?! I think it’s because whenever I ask my husband and the guys in my family what they want for Christmas (or any gift-giving occasion for that matter), they always reply with “Nothing” or “I don’t need anything.” Well…that’s great but it doesn’t help me buy you a gift, haha! I’ve found that it’s usually a safe bet to get something practical, something that complements their interests or hobbies, or something they’ve expressed interest in but wouldn’t necessarily buy themselves. Below are some gift ideas for guys from a variety of categories ranging from tech and outdoors to apparel and grooming!
1. Bose Headphones – The sound quality of Bose products is top notch!
2. Sephora Cologne Sampler Set – I used to work at Sephora and have always thought this gift is brilliant. It’s a travel bag that’s filled with nine sample-size fragrances. You try all the cologne samples out, choose your favorite, and then take the included scent certificate to any Sephora store or sephora.com and redeem for a full-size of your favorite one at no extra cost.
3. Moccasin Slippers – Love how these memory foam slippers more or less double as a moccasin shoe.
4. The North Face Puffer Vest – I think these vests make for a really chic cold-weather outfit!
5. Yeti Cooler – Yet makes such great products and this cooler is no exception.
6. Laser Measurer – How cool is this laser measuring tool?! Perfect for fast and easy measuring.
7. Toiletry Bag – This looks like a great toiletry bag for short or long travel trips alike.
8. Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker – You gotta shower/bathe, so why not multitask and listen to your favorites tunes, podcast, audiobook, etc.!
9. Jack Black Skin Saviors Set – I love this brand for guys and this set is especially great!
10. Traeger Grill – Perfect for a current or aspiring grill master!
11. Yeti Tumbler – Is it even Christmas if someone doesn’t give or receive a tumbler?! Haha!
12. Grooming Kit – This multigroomer comes with 23 pieces for all of his trimming needs.
14. Putting Green – Perfect for the golf lover in your life!
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide! If you’re looking for more gift ideas, click HERE to see all the gift guides I’ve created.