2. The Art of Shaving set – This looks like a really nice, quality set.
3. Apple AirTags – A worthy buy if one is prone to misplacing things or want some added peace of mind.
6. Patagonia pullover – I got T this exact pullover for his birthday this year and he loves it.
7. Crosley Cruiser Deluxe Turntable – Probably the coolest gift on here. In addition to playing vinyl, it has a built-in Bluetooth receiver so you can listen to music as well. Love the retro suitcase-style look, too.
8. LED WiFi Projector – Perfect for home movie night – indoors or out.
9. UGG Classic Slip-On – Can’t go wrong with the comfort and style of UGGs.
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide – Click HERE for more gift ideas!