1. UGG Shearling Slippers – UGGs are my favorite for boots and slippers and these shearling ones are super chic.
2. Special Edition Dyson Airwrap Multi-Styler – The special edition of the cult favorite styler.
3. Cashmere Long Cardigan – I dream of a closet full of Reformation and natural fabrics like linen, cashmere and silk. So, naturally this oatmeal cardigan made the list.
4. Air Purifier – I bought this last winter and love it for our home.
5. Caraway Dutch Oven Pot – So many good color options.
6. Jo Malone London Travel Candle Set – High quality candles are a weakness of mine.
8. Crockpot Electric Lunch Box – This Tik-Tok famous product is selling out everywhere! Teachers in particular have been raving about it.
9. Beige Clogs – As mentioned in this post, I bought true Birkenstocks Bostons but they didn’t fit my feet well, so I bought these lookalikes and I love them. Whether you opt for the real deal or the dupes they’re both super stylish and on trend.
10. Asop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash – Pricey, but it’s highly concentrated and you only need to use a small amount. It smells divine and I love how it’s a little bit of a spa-like luxury every time I use it.
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide – Click HERE for more gift ideas!