It’s been quite awhile since I’ve posted a style-related post, so I thought it would be fun to share five favorite recent purchases! I feel like I’m finally breaking out a style rut I’ve been in ever since I had Etta. Just like in the past, I’m still drawn to neutrals and black but I love adding pops of color every now and then like this green nail polish I recently bought.
Also, just a reminder that I post my clothes, favorites and more under the ‘SHOP‘ section at the top right hand side of the blog!
1. Double Buckle Slide – These sandals are extremely comfortable and are an affordable alternative to Birkenstocks.
2. Satin Lace Top – Satin camis in various colors are a staple in my wardrobe. I love wearing them alone or pairing with a cardigan.
3. Seamless Bike Short – I bought a pair of these shorts on a recent trip to Scottsdale and when I got home I immediately ordered more online. They’re suuuper soft and comfortable.
4. High-Waisted Linen-Blend Wide-Leg Pants – Linen is a classic fabric but I feel like its really having a moment right now with everything from tops and trousers to dresses and skirts. I love how easy and breezy it is and I’m currently wearing these pants in both beige and black on repeat.
5. Shoulder Bag – I love the look and versatility of this bag. It can be dressed up or down and the neutral color matches everything.